NEURAPUTT | The best tool for coaches and teams.
Turn ordinary practice into perfect practice and build a team of unbeatable pressure putters with the NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer
Dear Golf Coach,
How many times has this happened to you?
Your whole team is playing great from tee to green.
Out of their minds, actually. Even your fourth and fifth golfers are striping it. And yet, your squad keeps slipping down the leaderboard.
The teams in front of you aren’t hitting it nearly as well as your guys. But they’re making up for it on the greens.
Meanwhile, your players can’t buy a putt. They’re three-jacking from 25 feet, burning the cup on 8-footers, and generally leaking oil all over the place. You know your squad should be in contention, if not winning this thing with ease.
And yet, they’re fighting just to post a respectable finish.
It’s a helpless feeling, isn’t it?
Well, I’ve got good news: Help is finally here.
The NeuraPutt will help every level of golfer improve their putting.
– Golf Digest
The NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer: Guaranteed to improve your team’s putting performance
Inventor of the NeuraPutt and a competitive golfer myself.
As a former professional mini-tour player and two-time Detroit Amateur Open champion, I know what it's like to have potentially great rounds derailed by a bulky putter.
and I also know that:
The best way to build a solid, repeatable stroke one that holds up under the gun is through the magic of the muscle memory.
That's why I created the NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer.
While there are hundreds if not thousands of putting aids on the market, only the patented NeuraPutt features increasing levels of difficulty that help golfers continually improve every aspect of the putting.
When your players use it for just 30 minutes a day, their alignment, stroke path and speed control become more and more precise.
That's because the NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer taps into the phenomenon known as muscle memory unlike any other training aid.
- When we repeat a motion (e.g., the putting stroke) over and over, our brain naturally erases signals it marks as incorrect – using the NeuraPutt, that’s any motion that causes a missed putt.
- When you make one putt, then another, the brain “stacks” memories of the correct movements on top of each other, reinforcing the proper motion.
- The Player will start with the NeuraPutt’s “beginner” (orange) setting and build positive muscle memory every time they hole out with proper pace.
- Once they can consistently make putts at this width from varying distances, they switch to the medium-size “intermediate” (green) bumpers to shrink the hole–increasing the challenge and building an even better stroke.
- Finally, it’s time to switch to the “pro” (blue) bumpers to create the smallest margin for error. Making putts to this tiny target will tighten the stroke for razor-like precision.
Along the way, your golfers will...
Dramatically reduce 3-putts, hole out more often from middle and long range, and greatly improve their lag putting.
There’s one more HUGE benefit of a stroke built on this levelof muscle memory:
It will hold up under pressure like a deep-sea submarine.
That's just part of what makes the NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer such a valuable coaching tool.
Consider these benefits, too:
- Using the NeuraPutt "calibration card", included with each package, you can track each player's dispersion pattern (left, right, short, long) to identify and correct their typical miss.
- Over a period of weeks or months, the calibration cards will tell you exactly how well each golfer is processing.
- You can set up the NeuraPutt for a golfer, explain the task you want them to complete (for example, making a series of 5-footers), then go work with other players on your team. It’s like having an extra coach – and a huge time-saver.
- Knowing which golfers are your best (and worst) putters helps you set your lineup for big, high-pressure events. The NeuraPutt makes it easy to tell who’s putting well at any given point.
- You can simulate competition by holding a periodic “pop quiz.” Pit your golfers against each other in a NeuraPutt contest, rewarding the winners to reinforce the importance of putting.
- You can teach students an easy and effective method to control the force of their stroke from long range. In short, the NeuraPutt is a coach's dream.
Easy to use. Easy to store and carry. Makes your whole team better.
Let's take a look at more specifics.
NeuraPutt Aim and Pace Trainer: Features & Benefits
- Ideal for all skill levels, from novices to professionals.
- Indoor and outdoor versions are available.
- Lightweight and fits easily inside a golf bag.
- Easy to set up – takes just seconds.
- Strengthens the connection between the mental and physical aspects of putting.
- Improves alignment, pace, and stroke path – the key factors in every putt.
- Three sets of foam bumpers let you adjust the size of the cup (for three levels of difficulty). The better you get, the smaller you can make the target.
- Multi-color components stimulate hand-mind coordination. Includes a "calibration card" for recording your players' putt dispersion, so they'll know whether they tend to push or pull the ball, leave it short or hit it too firm.
- Packaging can be customized with your team's color and logo.
- Patented and made in the USA.
Special Pricing for Coaches and Teams!
25% off first order.
Additional 10-20% discount applies to bulk orders of 12 or more units